Bird out of the Cage

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"A picture is worth a thousand words." -Napoleon Bonaparte

I think today in Sorrento is much easier to describe by picture...



Don't worry, this is all handcarved precious wood in-lay...

as a carpenter's daughter this was just remarkable and beautiful to me...and this the wonderful father-son duo that are carrying on their family tradition.


they are apparently collecting pictures of people from around the world and after we spent some time chatting and exploring their work they decided to add me to the wall.


I didn't really know where we were going but Janise has gotten pretty good at trusting my instincts and knowing I'll get us back to origin eventually :)







sometimes pictures still don't do a scene justice...this hillside was completely covered by flowers of every color...it was like rainbow mountain


I love docks.



Sherbet ice cream anyone??

here kitty kitty kitty...livin' the dream!

I'm without words...

like I said, docks...it was even raining...though I don't know if this one would be stable enough to dance on...given the right circumstance I might have tried...oh memories...






this one was for Kimi...and just because I love other country's English sometimes...

for more awesome English check out engrish.com this is killer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment